Payment & Shipping Terms:
FTTH Self-support cable
The optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre. The parallel fiber reinforced plastics (FRP) or 2pcs steel wire are placed at the two sides. A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied. Then the cable is completed with a black or color LSZH sheath.
1. Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
2. Two parallel FRP ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
3. Single steel wire as the additional member ensure good performance of tensile strength
4. Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
5. Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
6. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.,
Technical Advantages & Application:
1. Access network, fiber to the home.
2. Support the internet, CATV and telephone
3. High bandwidth, easily reach 100M
4. Flexible network construction, reduce the cost of installation and maintenance, convenient for network management.
5. Usable equipment ports, easy to increase the user and expand accommodates gradually.
6. Support more network increase service in future.
Mechanical Technical Parameters:
|Grade B||Grade A||Grade B||Grade A||OM3||G.652C/D|
|1. The colour identification of the buffer layer complies with the standard colour identification set in GB13993.3-2001 Standard|
|2. S: short term; L: long term; L.T: loose tube|
|3. Crush load: N/100mm; D: cable diameter|
Contact Person: Mr Cheng