|Fiber Type:||G652D/G657A1/G657A2||Strength Member:||FRP/KFRP/Steel Wire|
|Fiber Count:||1/2/4/6/8/12 Core||Jacket:||LSZH/PVC|
|Installation:||Indoor||Product Name:||FTTH Indoor Cable Patch Code|
Indoor FTTH Drop Fiber Optic Cable,
0.30dB FTTH Drop Fiber Optic Cable,
0.75dB sc to sc fiber patch cable
G657A1 Indoor Sc/Upc To Sc/Upc Ftth Fiber Optic Cable Patch Cord
Ftth Drop Patch Cord Description
FTTH drop cable patch cord has a much greater bandwidth to carry data and less susceptible to interference than common indoor
fiber cables, and it's ideal for indoor cabling, end users directly cabling, and access network.
Ftth Drop Patch Cord Application
1. FTTH network for indoor and outdoor
2. Local Area Network and Building Cabling Network
3. Interconnect between instruments, terminal box and communication
Ftth Drop Patch Cord Features
1. Cost effective solution for in house termination.
2. Low insertion loss and added loss.
3. Height of attenuation.
4. The material in the jumpel cable are all-weather and UV-resistant.
5. Mechanical performance: IEC 61754-4 standard.
6. RoHS and REACH materials compliant.
7. Cable diameter Range: 2.0*3.0mm, 2.0*5.0mm
Ftth Drop Patch Cord Parameters
Out Sheath Diameter(MM)
|Minimum Allowable Tensile Strength (N)||
Minimum Allowable Crush Load (N/100mm)
|Minimum Bending Radius (MM)||
|short term||long term||short term||long term||short term||long term|
|1||(2.0±0.1)×(3.0±0.2)||100||50||500||100||20D||10D||-20 ~~ +60|
|Typical≤0.30dB Max≤0.75dB||Typical≤0.15dB Max≤0.35dB||Typical≤0.50dB Max≤0.25dB||Typical≤0.10dB Max≤0.35dB||
≥ 50dB (PC)
≥ 60dB (APC)
≥ 55dB (PC)
≥ 65dB (APC)
Contact Person: Lily